Physiotherapists are regulated healthcare professionals that excel in assessing and treating a variety of conditions arising from the muscles, joints, ligaments, bones, and nerves of the body. My Physio Sports and Rehab Centre is dedicated to providing Vaughan residents with the highest quality of physiotherapy care. We look to treat the cause of your condition and not just the symptoms.
Our physios in Vaughan have Masters Degrees from accredited universities, in addition to being registered and in good standing with a regulatory board. We emphasize the importance of using a ‘hands-on’ technique for treatment and continually educate our clients on the status of their condition.
What to Expect your First Visit
During your first visit, our lovely and attentive front desk staff will welcome you into our clinic. One of our highly experienced and friendly therapists will complete an initial assessment to discover what injury you are presenting us with, as well as how it happened.
Following a detailed history and physical assessment, we will determine a proper course of action depending on your goal. One important aspect of recovering from an injury is to help educate patients on ways to prevent further aggravation of symptoms.
our treatment interventions can include:
- Muscle and fascial release techniques
- Laser therapy
- Electrical modalities (Interferential current IFC, Ultrasound, TENS)
- Performance Taping
- Joint mobilizations
- Exercise prescription
- orthopaedic bracing advice
Why Choose Us?
get the attentive care you deserve
As a leading physiotherapy clinic in Woodbridge, we only work with the most qualified and dedicated physiotherapists. Each member of our physiotherapist team has been fully vetted and selected for their friendly demeanor and specialist skills.
Any client in need of a physio in Vaughan can be confident that they will be assessed and treated safely and accurately at My Physio. Our in-house specialists have a wealth of experience treating a wide variety of cases, from professional athletic teams, to the elderly, to young children.
our physiotherapists have experience in effectively assessing and treating several neuromusculoskeletal conditions such as:
- Shouder Pain/Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Upper/Lower Back Pain
- Scoliosis/Poor Posture
- Cervical Disc Herniation
- Neck Pain/Whiplash
- Arm Pain/Biceps Tendonitis
- Tennis Elbow/Elbow Tendinosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/Pins and Needles
- Sports Injuries/Automobile Accidents/Worker’s Comp. Injuries
- Lumbar Disc Pain
- Ligamentous Knee Injuries: (MCL, ACL, LCL, PCL)
- Patellofemoral Pain/Strain
- Shin Splints
- Ankle Sprains/Strains
- Plantar Fasciitis/Achilles Tendinopathy/Foot Disorders
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome/Upper Leg
- Pre & Post Operative Rehabilitation
a personalized approach
When it comes to physiotherapy, we understand that no two patients are the same. Our tailored approach ensures that each individual receives personalized treatment and rehabilitation therapy that matches their own needs. Regardless of whether you are old or young or athletic or sedentary, we will tailor a treatment plan that best matches your lifestyle.
If you need a physio in Vaughan who will provide you with high quality, personal care, book an appointment with My Physio Sports & Rehab Centre today. Call us at 905-850-6683 or click here to request an appointment. We also accept same-day bookings.
a first rate physiotherapy team
- Our therapists are constantly up to date with the latest techniques and modalities.
- We have experience treating athletes in the Olympics and professional sporting leagues in North America.
- We hold seminars and mentor-ship programs to train up-and-coming physiotherapists.
- All of our physiotherapists have a Masters Degree from an accredited university and are registered and in good standing with a regulatory board.
Our Physiotherapy Services
For all new consultations, our skilled physiotherapist will perform a thorough clinical examination to assess the integrity of the patient’s neuromusculoskeletal system — including muscles, ligaments, joints and nerves.
Following this assessment, they will provide a customized treatment plan that includes a combination of therapy techniques, such as:
- Active Release Techniques® (ART®)
- Functional Range Release Technique® (FRR)
- Shockwave Therapy
- Graston Technique
- Joint Mobilization Techniques
- Electrotherapy (Interferential, TENS), LASER, and ultrasound
We also prescribe custom orthotics in Woodbridge to help correct faulty foot mechanics and address biomechanical foot disorders. Our qualified healthcare providers, including a chiropodist, are trained to thoroughly assess and determine if orthotics are indicated and correctly fit you as required.
Request an Appointment Today with one of our Specialists
Are you looking for an expert physio or a chiropractor in Woodbridge that will help you get back on track to pain-free living, once and for all? Look no further than My Physio Sports & Rehab Centre. Our knowledgeable team will work with you one-on-one to help you reach optimum health and mobility in as little time as possible. Click below and request an appointment today with one of our specialists.